Monster Spotting T-Shirt in Organic Black by A Curious Society
- Ever wondered what mysterious lurk in the depths of the lake? Come with us and discover the legends that have been told for generations. Seek the unknown and embrace the ride. The monster spotting boat tour welcomes you on board - don’t forget your binoculars!
- Across many cultures we see stories of “lake monsters” ranging from Nessie in Loch Ness, Scotland to Tahoe Tessie in the USA, Nahulito in Argentina, Lagarfljot worm in Iceland and Lariosauro in Italy! These lake dwelling monsters ravish folklores world wide…. They can’t all be wrong… right??
- Designed by Dom and inspired by his Scottish heritage and the most famous of all lake monsters… Nessie!
- Colour: Organic black / Heather black t-shirt with shimmering emerald eco friendly inks.
- Composition: 100% organic sustainable cotton, Vegan Approved, Fair Wear foundation, Water based eco friendly inks
- A Curious Society's organic t-shirts are a slim/standard unisex fit. If your child is between sizes we suggest sizing up.
- 3-4 years - 98/104cm
- 5-6 years - 110/116cm
- 7-8 years - 122/128cm
- 9-11 years - 134/148cm
- Please note each and every one of A Curious Society designs is printed by hand therefore there may be some minor variations in each piece. Their printing style prints the designs with a retro feel including fades. They believe this enhances the organic and sustainable quality to our garments as they are not mass produced and create very little waste and each one is unique!!
Danielle and Dom, a mother and son duo, make t-shirts for the curious. Their gorgeous pieces are handprinted, 100% vegan, 100% sustainable and 100% cool.