Figaro Sweatshirt by Hands Up Who Cares x Hornby & Jones
- Ah, worthy Figaro! Worthy, superb! Most fortunate for sure! Belt it out, loud and proud, in this cosy sweatshirt. From a Christmas inspired idea to a fig tree in a garden, Jennifer let her imagination run wild in the creation of this hand-drawn print. Featuring one of the funnest words to sing ("Figaro!") and a child showing just how to do this, the design is fun, bright and special. Grab your sweatshirt and let it out, mamma mia - let it go!
- This is a limited run capsule item. When it runs out, it runs out!
- Designed by Hands Up Who Cares in collaboration with Hornby & Jones. Jennifer's story of how she came up with the concept is evocative to the imagination of children, where nature and music work together for inspiration.
- Colour: Raw cotton (an off-white) with a deep sapphire blue font
- Composition: 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester, Vegan Approved, Fair Wear certified, GOTS certified.
Hands Up Who Cares is a sustainable and ethical childrenswear brand founded in Edinburgh by Jennifer and Kenny. With backgrounds in art and design, music and journalism, these are influences you see in their designs.